Grow with ERP for Fabric Industry
Globalization has made markets more competitive over the past years, but at the same time, it has created amazing opportunities for many companies to grow. From innovative selling ideas to seeing innovation in seeing old ways, there has been a rise in startups and more than that, rise in the need for streamlining and robustness. Even though there are a lot of opportunities, newer markets and product ideas available, success of the same cannot be guaranteed if the foundation is itself not strong. Strategies, policies, procedures, goals and objectives are somethings which make the foundation and make them stronger.
Whether your strategy is to expand into newer geographic markets, source new suppliers, acquire or merge with other companies, or improve logistics operations in the domestic market, you will need a robust management system that is able to handle global exchanges in a more efficient way, as well as being scalable so that it can grow as your organization grows. Today, to understand, fight competition and sustain in the market, ERP implementation has become a key to deal even in the Fashion and Textiles industries, Sage X3, ERP for Fabric Industry is a complete solution for SME and mid-sized manufacturer and distributors.
The major issue with the textile \ apparel industries always has been about managing the inventory according to the style, color, fabric, texture and size. Each lot of fabric is different from the other and needs to be sorted according to their elements so that they can be found or refurnished easily. In fact, it can also help the vendor identify its bestselling fabric, favorite colors of customers, frequent customers, etc. Creating inventory according to different size and color can be a tedious task and this where Sage X3 come handy. With Sage X3, ERP for Fabric Industry, you can create a multiple products and in a few clicks and simple configuration.
Sage ERP X3 provides a better, faster way to manage all your critical business functions—automating workflow and enabling you to improve productivity in ways only best-in-class solutions can. The powerful process automation and management capabilities of Sage ERP X3 adapt to your needs, creating a natural flow of work both within the organization and with partners. By connecting your business, you can manage its growth more effectively, control your bottom line, keep up with demand, get to market quickly and continue to delight your customers.
Sage X3, ERP for Fabric Industry helps you in:
- With Sage X3, you will be able to have the accurate details of all the size and styles of textile inventory on the go to avoid time delay
- Flexible inventory sourcing and allocation
- Vertically integrated production
- Multiple costing methods for different stock categories or Warehouses
- Grading of stock items per batch/ lot/ bale
- Unit conversions from weight to length, interface to weighing scales
- Measuring actual vs estimate and variance control
- Simple or detailed authorization workflows especially for procurement
- Input of data using color / size matrix for stock creation, as well as sales and purchase processing
- Supply chain collaboration, including XML data exchange with suppliers and customers
- Sophisticated pricing and promotion management
- Customer relationship management and after-sales service
- Automated landed cost calculations
- Multiple currencies, languages, legislation and sites
- Immediate benefits from seamlessly connecting to data collection equipment such as radio-frequency devices
- Optional interface to best-of-breed shipping systems for distributing high volumes of small packet shipments in multi-carrier environments
- Management and apportionment of fixed and variable overheads
To know more about how can Sage X3 – ERP for fabric industry help your textile company / retail store better, SMS SAGE to 56767 or write to Sage Software Solutions Pvt Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org