A preferred choice of next-gen business leaders to take key business decisions.
Gain insights with Industry specific success stories, case studies, videos and whitepapers for Sage Solutions
Get a comprehensive understanding on how to leverage maximum return and potential for ERP Software
A quick checklist to help you get started with ERP – Sales Management Software
Here are some tips to help you understand the essentials before you switch to another ERP system. This can be a method to even evaluate a new ERP system for the first time.
1. Understanding – The very first step that you need to know is “how” and “why” an ERP system. To prevent any disaster or confusion, put together all the members from different departments of your business to sit together and understand the software and the objectives and goals that needs to be achieved with the help of the software.
2. Comparison – Ideally, ERP system should be a complete sales management software. It is vital to know the functional and non functional gap between the two systems and how planned ERP system can fill the gap which is not being achieved by the existing system.
3. Stages – Keep the ERP system simple. According to experts recommendation divide the implementation of an ERP system into stages to keep it less complicated. Once the 1st stage is implemented and is success with the existing system only then go for the next stage.
4. Changing Mindset – Implementing ERP means setting mind change all across. It is important to teach ERP at every stage and convince every stakeholders about the flexibility and scalability of an ERP system else it will take no time for the system to run into trouble.
5. Two together – For an ERP system to work wonders for your company the two essentials required are –a. A project management teamb. And a quality centre of excellence team
6. Business intelligence – An ERP works on the existing data base. Including business intelligence tool will help the ERP work more efficiently.
7. Analyzing – An ERP is complex software. Find out the technology risk and business process risk by doing rounds of testing. Although it is a long process but it will iron the flaws and problems.
8. Audit and compliances – Audit and compliances are essentials. An ERP is an accounting software which requires regulatory system at place along with regular updating and altering.
9. An ERP has many advantages but you need to select the software based on your business requirement.
10. Get an expert for proper guidance and help, to make you understand the software and how it can benefit your business process.
If you need more information on ERP system, contact us or make inquiry at email@example.com