Skip to content

How CRM can Boost Revenue and Sales for your Business?

crm
Reading Time: 2 minutes

Building a right customer relationship and maintaining it is not an easy task. Nevertheless, the mantra to success is developing strong relations with your customers to help set your company apart from your competitors.

Strong customer relationships drive sale, sustainability and growth hence, proving to be a gold mine for sales people. According to a study, only 10% of business executives agreed that business results expected post CRM implementation were actually met or exceeded. Remaining 90% people perceive CRM software as a tool to store all their customer information. But, it is a lot different than this!

CRM software helps increase your cross sells and upsells in an appealing way.

How CRM software boost revenue for your business?

  1. By increasing the customers who make a purchase
  2. By increasing the average value on each purchase
  3. By increasing the number of purchases

Every business especially a startup focuses on attracting new customers. It’s not a bad thing to focus on new customers, but the fact is that it is quite expensive and time consuming. On the other hand, if you approach your existing customers who enjoyed your service, they will definitely trust you with another product or service that put on the plate. Since you are a known and friendly brand for your existing customers, it is wise idea to send out emails pertaining to new arrivals, offers and special deals. It is easier to sell to existing customers than convincing new customers.

Do You Really Know Your Customers?

CRM software is the single-most tool that not only helps in cataloging customer information, but if utilized properly, it helps to drive up sales and increase profit in your business.

CRM empowers you to:

  1. Induce your customers to return
  2. Increase your actual sales
  3. Upsell and cross-sell your products or services
  4. Initiate Referral schemes

Never forget to take customer feedback because 80% of companies believe they offer superior service, but only 8% actually do.

To get a solid understanding of how CRM can grow revenue and sales for your business, refer the below infographic, which presents CRM statistics and facts based on the study conducted by Bain and Co.

CRM infographic

To know more about how CRM software can improve customer loyalty with a productive and efficient sales/marketing department, click here. You can also drop a line to us at sales@sagesoftware.co.in or simply SMS SAGE 56767 for a quick demo or consultation.

Related Post

Contact Us

Fill in the details below and we would be glad to help you.

Whitepaper

Real-time strategic decision-making approach for supply chain management

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.