Job Description: Asst. Sales Manager / Regional Sales Manager
General Summary: Manages sales of the company’s ERP, CRM and Payroll Application products and services through direct sales and channel sales. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues and channel growth through positive planning, as well as coordinating Lead Generation and Marketing Efforts with Marketing Department. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
Experience in ERP/CRM/HCM
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
Responsible for the merchandising, distribution and selling of ERP, CRM and Payroll software to Indian Mid-sized companies to larger enterprises.
• Perform Sales activities right from helping Lead Generation planning(Qualified Lead will be provided) with marketing team to finalization of Sales of Software products.
• Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts
• Reviews progress of sales progress of the product lines assigned
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products and develop sales partnerships.
• Formulates sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Establish programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on
• Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
• Investigates new items and makes recommendations for purchasing products.
• Takes orders over the phone, web and emails.
• Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer configurations.
• Solicits information about software needs from customers.
• Negotiate price for the sale.
• Liaison with Marketing to Setup the best possible Lead process
• Construct sales pitches and presentations.
• Stay abreast of market trends.
• Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
• Demonstrate product features before a sale.
• Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
• Negotiate a commercial agreement.
• Help customers maximize the use of software features.