Incorporated in 2011, Faasos is India’s first and largest food technology business. The company’s forte lies in speedy and seamless delivery of quality food, high in taste. As the only vertically integrated food business in the country, Faasos technologically operates all the three important aspects of a ‘Food on Demand’ business, viz. Ordering (the most convenient ordering app in the country), Distribution (availability of food across different cities) and Fulfilment (Delivery through the company’s own logistics or delivery boys). Series A from Sequoia Capital in FY2012 and Series B by Lightbox Ventures, Sequoia Capital and Innoven Capital in FY2015, has assisted Faasos in its expansion plans significantly. With its wide assortment of sumptuous meals from breakfast to dinner, delivered to customers at any time of the day; Faasos aims to become the best-in-class ‘Food on Demand’ business in the country, with the apropos tagline ‘We Got Your Food’.
The challenges faced with Legacy POS and Tally ERP Faaso’s was using legacy Point of Sale (POS) system for store sales and inventory management, whereas for finance and accounting, the fast food chain was exclusively dependant on the ubiquitous Tally software.
Why Faasos chose Sage 300?
• ROI calculation simplified
• Business Intelligence reporting at keystroke
• Streamlined purchase and supply management
• Up-to-date inventory tracking and management
• Single and unified data repository
• No need for different systems for different business processes
• Statutory, MIS and financial reports at a click
• Production, order and sales entry simplified
• Faster customer processes and receipt generation
• Cost and time-saving billing processes
• No data duplication
• Data transparency
To know more about how did Sage 300 help Faasos, click here to download the Case Study:
SMS SAGE to 56767 to know more how can Sage Software Solutions help you streamline your business process. You can also write to Sage Software Solutions Pvt Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.