How can ERP help upkeep a growing business
A business faces many challenges in handling and streamlining their business processes as they grow and expand. If their processes are not streamlined, they will not have a single view of all their business process and may end up losing critical business data which may help them to grow faster. For this reason, it is very crucial that the company selects a perfect ERP Solution which suits their business process to streamline and unify all the business processes from sales, marketing, and finance to customer service.
One might argue over here, that they have their own systems and also excels and spreadsheets which helps them keep all their data together and they do not need an ERP Solution, or are thinking for purchasing a system later on when they are growing. Here, we present to you the reasons why a growing business needs to evaluate an ERP system much before.
Reasons why a business needs an ERP Solution:
- Improve consistency and Accuracy – An ERP solution helps to provide consistency and accuracy when the information stored by the organization is inconsistent and inaccurate and departments are not properly integrated. Keeping a right ERP, which suits the business model, in place will help ensure that all the organisation’s crucial information are managed and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Serve as a Helping Hand for the Employees – When data is maintained in spreadsheets and excels, there is a lot of manual work and updating which the Sales Team requires to do on a daily basis and their valuable time goes in filling out data. Now imagine that the daily reporting work of the employee is reduced as they can update their CRM and ERP Solution from anywhere and anytime from any device and print the reports readily from the system, thereby saving their time and increasing productivity.
- Operational Efficiency – Imagine if the management can view all data from Sales pipeline to customer service and aftersales procedures, in a single view, how much more control will they have over their processes and reduce leakages and disruption in services. This is what exactly an ERP Solution helps the organization to do. Be it startups or SMEs, they need to have a total control over their processes. ERP for SMEs from Sage Software Solution allows the firm to do just that. Be in control of all your processes with ERP solutions from Sage Software Solutions.
Sage 300, ERP for Small and Medium Businesses has almost all the features that a Growing Business would require to reach to the next level of success:
- Easy access to information – Sage 300 captures all your business information in a single scalable system. It ensures free flow of information across all departments of the organisation and makes this information accessible to the management at anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Prompt Decision Making – Sage 300, ERP for SMEs, lets the Management make prompt and strategic business decisions since they have access to the accurate information in the accurate time and manner.
- Makes financial reporting simple – Through an integrated Business Intelligence and Financial reporting tool, it is very simple to get the MIS reports in the desired format from Sage 300.
- Scale up your business – Scaling up the business with an appropriate ERP system is very crucial. It becomes difficult to maintain the customer information, passing on information between various departments, Inventory Management. Such issues can be easily taken care with an appropriate ERP system.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction as a top priority – An ERP system helps in maintaining accurate information and also facilitates real-time updating of the data. This ensures the customer representatives access to updated and accurate data to provide customer service efficiently.
- Streamline Business Process – Enhance Business processes by providing timely and accurate accessibility of the data and the resources.
- Data Security – Sage 300 ensures the security of the data by making the information available only to those employees who have been assigned the rights to view them.
- 360 degree customer visibility – Real time dashboards and analytics eliminate the use of spreadsheets. Provides all the relevant details of the customers ageing, detailed inquiry of individual customers, default ones, etc.
- Cost Cutting – Cuts down your operational cost by maintaining co-ordination between various departments.
Sage 300 serves as an excellent software package for Growing businesses enabling them to make better-decisions and accomplish the set goals. To know more about what ERP system suits your business the best, SMS SAGE to 56767. You can also write to Sage Software Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org