TDS in Sage ERP
Tax deducted at Source or TDS in India is one of the common modes for collecting income tax from assesses. TDS is a statutory obligation implied by the Income Tax Laws in India on every earning Individual/ Firm/ Organization. It is liable to be deducted only when the payment exceeds minimum limit for TDS category for the given financial period.
Some of the income of an individual subjected to TDS are interest, dividend, interest on securities, winnings from lottery, horse races, commission and brokerage, rent, fees for professional and technical services, payments to non-residents etc. The percentages will differ from the services.
We at Sage Software Solutions Pvt are pleased to announce that we have developed “Tax Deducted at Source” an add-on for Sage ERP X3 which carry out the tedious TDS process in quick and effective way and helps the users to deduct the TDS in Sage ERP in just few clicks. Sage ERP X3 also generates reports and forms in compliance with the Central Government of India. The TDS add-on automates tax deduction calculations under various sections and slabs, thus providing comprehensive, accurate and detailed reporting.
TDS add-on maintains the detailed TDS information like:
- User Defined state codes information with default state codes, which are loaded into TDS automatically.
- Maintaining the section of coverage
- Maintaining responsible person Name, Address, designation, Email, etc.
- Maintaining TDS financial year information
- Maintaining information for 100+ branches
- Maintaining option and tax information like company details, responsibility, processing (i.e. Account structure) and numbering method for Remittance and form generation
- Maintaining 100+ types of deduction, like Rent Commission Brokerage, Interest, etc.
- Maintaining 100+ vendor details for TDS calculation like PAN, NOD code, state code, Branch , vendor type etc.
- Form 26Q, 27Q for eTDS returns and auto validation of file by NSDL Utility.
- Challan generation at Remittance Entry.
- Generation of TDS Certificates.
- Consolidated TDS certificate generation.
- Generation of hard Copy forms for TDS returns (Paper returns for Non-Corporate).
- Systematic way to maintain client data for Multiple Years.
Apart from TDS, Sage ERP is also capable of calculating GST (Goods and Services Tax). GST in India will be applicable from April. Sage Software Solutions Pvt Ltd is ready with easy implementations which will make computation of GST easier.